Thursday, March 22, 2012

the sea .....

 I am in love with the Sea Cottage ♥♥♥

  It is one of the beautifully delightful places I visit in the mornings with my cup of coffee .. it just sets my day of right!

      go take a peek .. 
               you will love it ♥  
      

Kerrie is one talented gal 
her flair for style
her artwork
her photography
... fabulous!

check out her little etsy shop

watercolor prints


little notecards


original paintings




♥•♥•♥



.
enjoy







6 comments:

Seawashed said...

Lisa...Oh my goodness this is delightful! Thank you so much for featuring my blog and shop here on your blog. I am so honored. I did not know that you visit me every morning...now I will think of you as I sip my tea and blog every morning too. ox sea tidings, Kerrie

koralee said...

So pretty...I am off to take a peek. xoxoxo Happy Spring to you.

andrea creates said...

what a great looking blog.the sound of the ocean in the background is so relaxing...:)

laccentnou said...

ohh...I love the mood! And the title SeaWashed is just fabulous!
Thanks for sharing, Lisa!
Have a nice day!

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

:-} gunna go take a gander.

Happy Spring to you!

HUGS Lorraine

found and sewn said...

Lovely, I'm going to a look right now! x