Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sea • Sand & Me

amazing illustrations 
colorful • organic • tangled lines

  Sea Debris
hand picked treasures from the sea 
artistically created into works of art for you to wear

photo greeting cards of sea and "sweet temptations"


"All loose things seem to drift down to the sea
... and so did I."
Louis L'Amour


how cool is this?!!!
pillow cover - photo of a powerful wave at Bondi Beach

beautifully elegant crochet accessories & clothing

amazing works of art with string & rocks

"The sea
once it casts its spell
holds one in its net of wonder forever."
Jacques Yves Cousteau


you must check you this shop
very creative artist 
fun • whimsical • inspiring 

CreoleSha
Absolutely Fabulous Eco Upcycled Clothing
with a New Orleans twist ♥♥


... enjoy

6 comments:

Vikulya said...

Fantastic finds! Thank you so much for including my barefoot sandals!

Pretty Things said...

Some awesome things there!

andrea creates said...

great finds! wish i could get to the sea around here :)

MexicoNaomi said...

Beautiful!
It is the time for the beach, huh?

I was at my shop today and was busy creating some new things. I wish you could come visit... I know it is forever far away.

As always, ThanX for thinking about my "SeaDebris"!

Louise said...

That tiny beautiful crocheted ring! Oh, my heart...

Kelly said...

love the beach treasures