Thursday, December 21, 2017

ReVive!!!



a few years ago I was given a
portion of a sample bolt 
of the most beautiful fabric...


↠↠↠ now it is a simple fact: 
I am a fabric nut  


I love textures, colors dyes, weaves and warps and wefts 


silks, linens, satins, velvets, tweeds, denim, corduroy, flannel.. 
the list can go on and on..


the fabric was date stamped 1975 "Craftex Mills - The Quality Weave of Pennsylvania”. It is gorgeous ~ like you'd want a chair out of it. I only have small pieces .. I love that I can make something beautiful that brings this fabulous fabric back to life!!



This colorful beauty is 

I still recall the place
When I first felt your gypsy wind playin' on my face
That summer's long since gone
But gypsy winds have ways of staying on

>>. Dan Fogelber 


Moon Shadow Keepsake Clutch
Oh, I'm bein' followed by a moonshadow, moon shadow, moonshadow ...
Leapin and hoppin' on a moonshadow, moonshadow, moonshadow ...

>>. Cat Stevens



just the right size to stash your treasures
use as an adorable make-up bag
perfect size for your cell phone
beautiful enough to slip you lip stick & power
 into for a night on the town with your honey





Vagabond Winds Keepsake Clutch 
I will never lose the love for the arriving
but I'm born to leave

>>. Charlotte Eriksson





Marmalade Dreams Keepsake Clutch

breathing dreams
like
air

>>. F Scott Fitzgerald


 ¸.¨ ¨.¸ ¸.¨¨.¸ ¸.¨¨.¸

today is the Winter Solstice
the shortest day of the year in the 
Northern Hemisphere 
days will start getting longer now
2017 is on her way out
I hope you all have had a wonderful year






2 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I love how you mix prose with your wonderful pouches. Splendid! And have a wonderful holiday season, Lisa!

Yael said...

Happy holidays and a wonderful new year for you Lisa! :-)