Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Monday? ... Tuesday? .....






is it Monday? ...
is it Tuesday? ...
give me a day off and my whole week gets thrown around!


____________

new in the little ZiBag shop



To behold the wandering moon
Riding near her highest noon
Like one that had been led astray
Through the heav'n's wide pathless way
And oft, as if her head she bowed
Stooping through a fleecy cloud.

.. John Milton
❀¨•.¸¸.•¨❀   Bohemian Moon Shoulder Bag   ❀¨•.¸¸.•¨❀






I am beginning to learn 
that it is the sweet
simple 

things 
of life 
which are the real ones after all 
.. Laura Ingalls Wilder








enjoy your day ... whatever day it is!











4 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

LOL, that happens to me too. :)
Love the new work--you prolific woman!

windrock studio said...

You are just so incredibly, naturally, slap full of talent!!

Unknown said...

Too Funny! I love your new bags, I think the blue bag is my favorite :)

found and sewn said...

Love the cat photo!!