Thursday, June 20, 2013

...... my gypsy soul ♦.



we are all wanders on this earth
     our hearts are full of wonder
             .... and our souls are deep with dreams
                                       ♦.. Gypsy proverb


¸.•¨¯`•¸   Gypsy Winds Keepsake Bag   ¸.•¨¯`••¨•.¸






Café Ole Keepsake Wristlet







when my heart wanders ~ 
                      it goes here ...... 




who can resist Johnny & Juliette Binoche
in Chocolat on a summers eve

Ooo la la

I love the colors .. the music ... the chocolate!


'.. My Gypsy Soul ..' by ZiBagz

Yellow Daisy, Purple Daisy watercolor painting on Aqua , Original Watercolor  Daisy ART - SharonFosterArt Yellow Stripe Knit Bohemian Headband - Headband Spring Summer - NeekaKnits Gypsy kaleidoscope Colorful Round decoupage earrings ,  gift for her under 25 (A2) - MADEbyMADA VW Bus, Retro Photography, Retro VW Art, Sea and Sun, Photography, Catalina Island, Under 25 - LafayettePlace
Global Vision Quest / Painted Rock / Sandi Pike Foundas / Cape Cod - LoveFromCapeCod Bright Yellow with Blue Enameled Flower Brooch - VintageGypsies Button bracelet button necklace upcyled buttons jewelry - rusteam - FREE SHIPPING - TomBjornDesigns Bright Hearts Magnets - butterflymosaics
CROCHET Mini Dress 70s Boho Lace SHEER Hippie Bell Angel Sleeve Orange 1970s Tunic Tent Bohemian Cut Out Bright Extra Small Medium Large - ShopExile Tribal Brights - Reversible Earrings - Kezzmit 50% OFF Vintage floral overnight luggage bag beach bag - ThisVintageGirl Pixie Wrap Skirt "Iris" (adult) - GypsyMamaBliss
Purple Paisley Mandala Suncatcher - Psychedelic Geometric Design Made From Recycled Materials - Bohemian Home Decor - EyePopArt Colorful Throw Pillow Covers, Girls Bold Bright Decorative Throw Pillows, Cushion Cover, Pink Orange Green Yellow, Unique Eclectic 14x20 - PillowThrowDecor The Carnivale Bright Bohemian Bib Necklace - FreshMetal Trinket Jewelry Box Painted Pink Yellow & Turquoise - TheBonBonShoppe

5 comments:

windrock studio said...

Me,too!! love this movie each time, especially Johnny & the gypsy music!
I also love all these sweet bags and your Gypsy Soul ~ thanks for all the terrific shares.

Yael said...

Oh YES, this movie is a gem! I have it on DVD and watched it many times!

Your pouches are so unique you and I love how you use those old doilies and vintage lace pieces. Here the first one, the Gipsy, is my favorite, the colors are so great together!

About those coasters: Lisa, I almost ruined one when I started to apply varnish, I had only the water based kind at home which you use with a brush. For the black lines I had used a POSCA marker and as it turned out they got smeared when I applied the varnish. Now I have to figure out what varnish to use, probably a spray, and next time I will use a permanent black marker.
The coasters have to be varnished at least twice to make them usable.

Enjoy your day Lisa! :-)

Louise said...

what a delightful post, I was drooling over all your little creations and then johnny popped in there, woah! he's dishy ;) thank you for your lovely posts, always a joy. :)

Valerie Boersma said...

Ooo la la indeed! My pirate soul is in love! Inspiring, sea worthy, and deliciously chocolatey post Lisa!! xx

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Lisa, you always intriege with your beautiful pouches--no wonder they dissappear like hot cakes! They are simply wonderful.

I loved that film!