Thursday, December 29, 2011

47° N ~ 122° W

We are here!!!



............. still a bit un-organized .. to say the least...
hummmm... but my cozy little kitchen is looking good - and that is what matters!


Last weekend ... our first here ...  we had to smell the sweet salt air.




great sea glass

and ... only 15 miles away!


The trail to the beach...
was a little world of its own...



I only went out for a walk
and finally concluded to stay out till sundown
for going out
I found
was really going in.
John Muir


enjoy 

8 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

How enchanting! I so envy your proximity to the ocean...and the photos of your walk are gorgeous--and I especially love the John Muir quote!

Lori P said...

Yay for getting there!! I know from experience what a journey it is. And that path is to die for, btw. Enjoy.

found and sewn said...

looks and sounds beautiful... enjoy your new surrounding xx

windrock studio said...

Hey Lisa, looks like you've landed in a very beautiful, magical place ~ I am so thrilled for you and know it will be a wonderful and interesting New Year ... enjoy it all!

Valerie Boersma said...

Welcome to your beautiful new home! What a gorgeous place to be!

koralee said...

Oh enjoy dear one...this looks like my world up here in Vancouver...it is a beautiful world and a great way to start a fresh new year. xoxoxooxooxo Hugs always.

kt40s said...

lisa what a magical place the walk you shared is wonderful! Happy New Year!

andrea creates said...

beautiful photos!
thanks for stopping by :)