Saturday, April 09, 2011

Spring Fever

Fantastically Fun Farm Photos!!

Nothing says spring like a fancy pinwheel!!!

 Chifonie
AmaZing Jewelry handcrafted from polymer clay

For the lve of  poppies

A must have for your garden party!!!

Mixed media & mosaics in Sspectacular Colors

 ScrappingArt
Gorgeous handmade cards .. tags .. & paper goodies

What girl doesn't need a bag this size???

Hand crafted jewelry.. very fun!

Nest Pretty Things

 BigApple60
Beauty IS ...... Art Studio

Soft art for everyday living.... creative .. colorful .. cute!


 Black Berry Supreme Handbag
enjoy

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW stunning spring collection thank you so much for featuring my Merry Go Round Twirlable Large Pinwheels
xoxo
Kelli
Pickled Parlor

donna said...

from one PNW gal to another! you have a beautiful blog!!

Donna

andrea creates said...

oh wow! great selections...love these colors-off to check some links :)

Louise said...

Wow, lovely creations and creative selection! You know, when my computer screen was adjusting the images in focus, the image of the three birds by Green Earth Originals was just incredible - the birds 'blinked' at me!! I swear it. Going to take my temperature.

Maria said...

Thank you so much for featuring my painting the Birds on your blog! I'm in good company with all these talented artists! :)
Maria

StaroftheEast said...

Such a delightful selection of beauties!
Thanks so much for featuring our weekender!

~StarBags

found and sewn said...

I love the flower detail on your new bag. Spring is in the air!

Chifonie said...

Bonjour Lisa!
I like the way you enhance each creation,
thank you for thinking of my bracelet ;)

Junelle Jacobsen said...

Yum yum yum and more yum. You have a beautiful eye and such a fun eclectic sense of style. I adore your sweet blog and for sharing the little lambs with your friends.
Hugs from lamby land!
Junelle

Shelly said...

What a great idea..I would love to share this on my blog...

Shelly said...

I just shared on twitter and FB...this is such a nice thing to do for TAGT Team..

koralee said...

Everything is just way too pretty...off to check out some of the links...hugs to you..your bags are lovely. xoxoxo

syko kajsa said...

Oooh! I need that big gorgeous bag! Thanks so much for featuring my birdy!

JaninaCakes said...

love the hobo bag!