Saturday, February 05, 2011

February is Here????

Wow can you believe it is February already?  



Finally we have a bit of blue sky.  Still chilly ... ice in the lagoon ... but I will take it!  I could hardly take another grey dreary day!!!  My kids said I was grumpy... imagine that!

Here are a couple of gorgeous Treasuries ZiBagz is featured in ... They are sooo beautiful I had to share!



You must visit Kristen's beautiful shop.. 
she takes vintage pieces ~ brings them back to like and makes 
"beautiful, girlie, sparkly things".






Natalya offers custom knit & crochet designs  
Aren't these the cutest?!!!!
 

_________ .~*~. _________

Try your hand at this 
Fabulous Give-Away 

from Studio Waterstone

... Enjoy ...

4 comments:

found and sewn said...

It's grey here today and I would love some sunshine too!
The cream collection is so pretty x

andrea creates said...

i can't believe february is already here!
we've got icy sleety snow and cold-ugh-so ready for spring!
i'll go check out your treasuries :)

kt said...

I love these picks!(what is new:) I am a broken record when I come to your site:)
kt

koralee said...

Hi my friend....had a happy little surprise in my mail yesterday...oh I love this little key purse!!! Soooooooo darling in everyway...I am going to send it to my daughter in England...she will love it!!! Thank you for the sweet little gift that came with it...I will wear it today to cheer up my outfit...you are an amazing designer. I am thinking real soon I will get one of your larger bags....such loveliness. Thank you from the bottom of my happy heart. oxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox