Monday, August 16, 2010

Carla Sonheim - Fall 2010 ONLINE CLASS – Registration Open


"Imagination is the beginning creation.  
You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."  
George Bernard Shaw



I have lost my cleverness, my imagination is lacking, I need to be inspired so my ingenuity comes back...  


SO...  I have signed up for a online art class with Carla Sonheim  ~ fabulous artist, workshop instructor, witty blogger.

...The Art of Silliness  ~30 Worksheets/30 Days/25 Bucks


I am really excited this should be so fun.. I haven't taken a class since my bee keeping class waaaayyy back when??!!??

Carla is a bit of a genius when it comes to silliness... her work reminds me a tad of Edger Gorey  ... who I thing is superbly fabulous with ink & line!

Take a look at a few of Carla's critters!  Great imagination! Such free thinking.. I love it!







Drawing Lab for Mixed Media Artists : 52 Creative Exercises to make Dawing Fun   is now available! Order from Amazon or Barnes & Noble!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I hope you share what you come up with in the class. It looks so fun!

Unknown said...

KT... I will keep you posted! Sound like a really fun class!